Monday, December 25, 2006

Hello people!
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL (:
Its going to be a long post cos I've uploaded alot of pictures!
30 over I think?

Okay,
was supposed to wake up at 8 & meet Jo & Lin to go to Lighthouse church,
I overslept again.
Sorry! :D

Joelle's parents brought us to lighthouse,
lin, jie & I went for breakfast.
The tau huey drink is super super hot.
Burnt my tongue :(

Service started. Yeah,
the skit was awesome!
But it would be nicer if its longer :]

OH YAH! Lin's so bad!!
She went to pull my skirt down!!
SEE!! SO BAD RIGHT!! =D

Loving god :)

Random.

:D

Decided to visit lin's mum at the hospital.
So we went to buy fruits for her.
But at the same time,
I got myself a bar of toblerone :D!

Jo's parents offered to treat us lunch at Country Manna!
Yeah, went to Great World city.
Lunch-ed at Country Manna :D

Some guy playing the piano infront of us.

Nice!

Ordering :D

HAHA SO ENGROSSED! =D

Yummmm!

Beneath it is chicken soup! :D

My spaghetti bolognaise!

Lin's baked dory fish!

LK & Jie's Manna baked rice :D

& Jo had the crayfish spaghetti!
Didnt have the chance to take a photo of it cos I was sitting way far from her =/

THANK YOU SO MUCH, JOELLE'S PARENTS!
Had sucha nice lunch :D :D

After that, her parents sent us to Mount Elizabeth hospital.
Went to visit lin's mum.
Talked to her, looked around.
After that, went to the "waiting" area & sat around,
cos it was raining.

Candy & tidbits machine!

A packet of chips was stuck.
We're have itchy hands, so we tried knocking it down.
An indian cleaner saw us, & he knocked the tidbit down.
HAHA! =D

Hot milo & lemon barley :D

We set off to Orchard after it stopped drizzling.
YEAH SO FUN XD

Tangs?

Went into Wisma, (if Im not wrong)
went & take pictures at the basement.

Christmas tree!

Yay us! :D

Above the escalator!

We went & shopped around.
Shopped in Isetan, saw that Mango's having a sale.
Hah, things sold there are mostly more than $60.
:/

Went to Far East after that! :D
Walked past 77th Street, then Joelle asked me,
"Hey joyce! Wanna pierce your ear?"
Lol & I said yes :D
1 hole cost $5.
Jo, jie & I went to pierce our left ear.
We open numbers, jie was the first.
Jo & I played scissors paper stone,
& Jo lost.
Ha ha.
SO FUN! :]

Okay, so we couldnt find the neoprint shop.
We went to the street directory to find it.
I saw a shop named "Chiko Image"
All of us thought it was the neoprint shop,
so we went to the 3rd floor.

I saw Darren with his girlfriend too!
Yeah, he changed alot.
I think he got shocked when he saw us.
His girlfriend smiled at me! :D

We reached the Chiko Image.
Well guess what?
The shop actually makes shirt & badges!!
I seriously couldnt stop laughing.
Laughed all the way till I couldnt stop laughing anymore.
But yeah, eventually we did reach there :D

The following images are not suitable for children aged 10 & below!
Immediately leave if you're aged 10 & below! XD

Jo's funny face!

Lin's funny face!

Lengkiat's funny face!

Jie's funny face!

Hurhur, I didnt upload mine :D
It was so funny when we're editing the pictures!
Ha ha.

I love her!

Guys! Save the images from here yeah?
(:

:D

Went out of Far East.
Jie & Lk crossed the road,
while lin, jo & I walked the long way.
I was walking while I saw someone really familar infront of me.
OMG I SAW PRISCELIA CHAN!!
The actress in Bai Wan Bao!

The woman in the middle :)

We kept looking at her,
then she looked at us.
& she smiled at us! & we smiled at her too!
Ha ha, I saw her smiling to me! XD
She's so chio!

Lin had to go & accompany her mum,
so she went off first.
The 4 of us went to eat our dinner at MacDonalds :D
Jo & I saw this girl, who dresses very weirdly.
She practically wearing 3 pieces of clothing,
a spaghetti top, a sleeveless tee with a tube.
So weird right?

Finished dinner, went to walk around :)

Spot Jo & me! :D

Group photo.

Took the MRT home.
Wow, time sure flies wheh you're having fun huh?

My second earhole! XD

I had sucha fun day!
Sucha fun Christmas.
Ah I love Linda & Joelle!
& my sister & Lk!
Thanks for everything! :D

Happy birthday Jesus!
Thank you for dying on the cross for us to repent for our sins.
Amen!

Mummy & daddy are coming home!
Yay presents! Ha ha.
Think I've blogged alot already.
If you guys want the original images,
pm me in msn!
Goodbye world :D

No comments: